4040 Galt Ocean Drive
Fort lauderdale, Fl 33308
Tel: 954-566-7500 Fax: 954-564-3075
Our office is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Please feel free to e-mail us anytime at email@example.com. We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
Ocean Manor Resortl respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Site or responds to our interactive advertisements. At our Site, we don't collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless he or she provides it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
We don't require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our Site.
Why you might furnish personally identifiable information to us.
If you choose to respond to one of our interactive advertisements or promotions, confirm a reservation online, or make an inquiry through our website, we will need some personally identifiable information to respond.
Ocean Manor Hotel regards all personally identifiable information as confidential and maintains it under strict conditions of security.
How we use personally identifiable information you furnish to us.
We use personally identifiable information supplied by you ONLY as follows:
- As necessary to respond to your inquiry, and make a record of it. In the email section of our Site, we ask for some personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, and phone number. We use this information only if we need to contact you directly because our attempts to contact you by email were unsuccessful. We may share your personally identifiable information with individual Ocean Manor Hotel properties in order to reply to your inquiry.
- As necessary to provide any goods or services, including hotel reservations, that you have specifically requested, and to make records of these transactions. (For example, we would use the information that you provide to mail you a reservation confirmation, to respond to an email question, or to meet your Ocean Manor Hotel By Request profile details). This may include providing the necessary information to individual Ocean Manor Hotel properties as necessary to provide the goods or services.
- For inclusion in statistical or demographic profiles that Ocean Manor Hotel uses for general marketing purposes. Although personally identifiable information is used to compile the profiles, we use the profiles only as aggregate data, without reference to personally identifiable information, or for targeted Marketing Opportunities.
You may "opt out" at any time.
You may notify Ocean Manor Hotel at any time that you no longer wish to receive Marketing opportunities. You may do so by writing to Ocean Manor Hotel at Ocean Manor Resortl, Inc., 1950 Stemmons Freeway Suite 6001, Dallas, Texas 75207, Attention: Marketing/eCommerce Dept: Email Removal. Or you may telephone Ocean Manor Hotel at 1-866-850-3070 , or email ebusiness@OceanManorHotel.com with a request to " remove."
We limit third party access to personally identifiable information.
We don't share any personally identifiable information you give us with anyone outside of Ocean Manor Hotel other than:
- Third party organizations that Ocean Manor Hotel engages to perform services on Ocean Manor Hotel's behalf.
- Third party organizations that store data on Ocean Manor Hotel's behalf.
- Third party organizations that provide Marketing Opportunities.
- When Ocean Manor Hotel is required by law to do so.
Ocean Manor Hotel does not seek children's personally identifiable information.
Ocean Manor Hotel does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from individuals under thirteen years of age. Where appropriate, we will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our websites or advertisements. If a child has voluntarily provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the street address, telephone number, or email address listed above to request that this information deleted from our records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child's personally identifiable information from our data bases, including those maintained by third parties on our behalf.
Credit Card Security.
Ocean Manor Hotel uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology to process credit card transactions initiated through our Site. SSL is the industry standard for secure e-commerce transactions. It prevents your personally identifiable information from being read by someone else as it travels across the Internet. Among other security measures, all personally identifiable information that you supply in a credit card transaction, including credit card number, name, and address, is encrypted.